Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Greetings - My First Post

Hello-
This is James Guanzon. This is the second blog site I've created. I like this free stuff. It's a wonderful waste of time. If you've actually made it to this site, please post something so I know that someone actually came to visit. My other blog thingy was called Relative Obscurity, I always think of things I'd like to post while I'm driving but never actually make it to the web to post. Too bad you can't just dump what you're thinking into the web without all this typing.

In anycase, it's amazing how much things have evolved in terms of web authoring. No need to learn HTML syntax, uploading files via FTP, or doing something as basic as a connection to the internet to post some random garbage to the web. I like tech. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings in terms of making your self herd on the web. Oh...thanks for visiting!!!
Cheers,
james

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home